Wednesday, October 4, 2006

4x4 Alpha/Number Swap

Well can you believe it? This is my third posting today. Wowzer! I finished my 4x4 numbers. I was assigned the number "2". This swap has probably been the longest one I've ever been in. This is the fourth segment and the first was in July. So far I've received 4x4's for the letters A through P, and I'm expecting Q through Z to arrive any day now. Then once this last segment is over I should have the numbers 0 through 9. This round I decided to make each 4x4 different. The past three rounds I made them all the same. Now I have the hard decision of picking one to keep for myself. Hmmmmmm, I can't decide. Which one should I keep?



6 comments:

  1. Terri these are awesome ! I can see why you're having a hard time deciding which ones to keep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really lovely Terri. What did you use to color them? I think if I had to pick just one, the blue cats are really cute! You've been busy! But, my son, thinks the ballons are best haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 2 birds and the 2 purple cats best. Keep one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to agree with Darcy..the birds are so cute and the purple cats! These are so whisically sweet! But yes a tough decision! You are so talented! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sue! Thanks Joanna..I used gel pens for the coloring. Thank you Darcy and Nance...I still can't decide...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all fabulous. I'll keep them all. Oh, right, that's not how it works.
    I can hardly belief how much you accomplish in a short time period. YES!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.