Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pile of Scarves

The scarf pile is getting bigger. That's a good thing as I'm not quite at the number I need for gifts yet, and each new one I make is my latest favorite and I don't know if I'll be able to part with them. Makes me wonder why I've waited this long to make them. Silly me!


Here is the latest new yarn off the spinning wheel. I am unable to spin for long periods of time as the process is very fatiguing on my hands and while I've been tested for carpel tunnel and found not to have it, I just can't do some things without lots of aches and pains. So it takes me a while to create one skein of yarn. I very much enjoy spinning and wish I could do it more often and for longer time frames. Sigh!


I also wanted to let you all know that I'm having a holiday sale in my etsy shop. All items are on sale at 10% off (discounts will be refunded after checking out with Paypal). The sale will expire on December 25. AND....if you are a subscriber to the Three Creative Studios newsletter, you will see a second special offer by me in my etsy shop. The next newsletter is due out on November 16 (only two days away). If you aren't a subscriber, it's easy to become one. Click here to sign up.

Also, be sure to check out Vicki's fabric sale....it's fabulous!!!