Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Growin' Tulips

I finished stitching the binding last evening on Growin' Tulips. At this point I am declaring it finished even though I don't have a label or hanging sleeve on it yet. I'll do that later.

Here is detail on how I quilted the bottom border.

And now I've got quilt #4 in the series started and up on the design wall for background option consideration. I have decided on my purple flower fabrics and in this quilt the panels will be staggered with a border section added at the tops and bottoms. All I need to decide yet is if I want the background gradient to be flipped around like this photo.

Or do I want the background gradient to have the blue side up in all panels. Oh the decisions!