Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Altered Orange

Well here is what I did to Joanna's orange fabric. I added four colors of dye, dabbing each one on. I have learned something with this project......orange is a difficult color to dye because most colors don't blend well with orange. I hope Joanna will like what I've done (crossing my fingers)....now this fabric is ready to send on to Sue so she can alter it further.

7 comments:

  1. Great job Terry! I love it!
    "Fruity Pebbles" is it's name:)

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri it looks great! I really like what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color orange these days...It's so autumny and cheery!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like an autumnal poppy field, if there was such a thing!
    Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. I can't imagine starting with a blank orange slate, especially that someone else started. I can hardly wait to see final piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone. It looks way better in person than in the photo. I wish I had a wonderful camera and good camera ability...like Suzie.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.