Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Celebrating 10 Years - SALE


Oh goodness!!! This month marks 10 years that I have been blogging here. Wow! I can hardly believe it.

To celebrate, I am offering a 20% discount in my Etsy shop on all items, minimum $25 purchase. This offer expires May 31.

If you would like to take advantage of the 20% discount, please use the following discount code when checking out:  10YEARS2016

If you would like to see what I have available, please visit: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TerriStegmillerArt.

Thanks for looking and thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Wow! I can't believe it has been 10 years. I think I have followed you since the beginning and just wanted to thank you for being such an inspiration. You're the best! (Now to go shopping. :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeannie, that is very nice to hear.

      Delete
  2. Since I was the very first person to comment on your first blog post I couldn't resist leaving a comment on your 10 yr anniversary post - congratulations on 10 years of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you were!!! Thank you so much Sue!

      Delete
  3. I started 10 years ago too! Still remember the day I was clicking through blogger and just looking at where people were from, and low and behold there was an art quilter right across the river!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy! The Internet makes our world much smaller. What a great tool to find friends.

      Delete
  4. Hi Terri. I've started blogging again and have been looking at blogs for the first time in a while. i just checked and I too have been blogging since Friday, 23 December 2005! Where has the time flown to?

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.