Monday, January 11, 2016

Hearts

Guess what day is fast approaching? About one month from now it will be Valentine's Day. I was just looking through my stencils, wondering how many had hearts on them. I found six. If you are thinking about creating some Valentine's gifts for your loved ones, the following stencils would work for you.


Floral Swirl

Heart Flower 6

Love Postage

The Heart Within

Inky Hearts

Heart Grid

Find all these stencils and more at StencilGirl Products. I love stencils!!!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely stencils Terri, really wonderful for Valentine ´s day! Big hugs. Caty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Art Quilting Studio magazine. Love your techniques, very inspiring! Angela Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angela Jean! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoy my work. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.