Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Compressed Sponge

I was inspired, by a video by Lisa Walton, to purchase some compressed sponge material. To view Lisa's video, click here.  I just loved Lisa's results and since I love to create surface patterns on fabric, I figured I would enjoy this technique. And guess what? I did enjoy it.....very much.


I cut some sponge shapes and here they are. I still have more compressed sponge left over and I think I will go cut some more shapes as soon as I post this.


I will share with you, soon, what I did with my sponge shapes.

8 comments:

  1. Clever idea -- curious to see what you will do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am inspired just by the possibilities! What a neat resource to use for making a stencil. I am always on the look-out for ways to add texture to my art and this is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked for that type of product but could not find any,,, where did you find them.. looking forward to seeing what mischief you are up to....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vivian, I ordered online from Dharma Trading.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for mentioning me. I was wondering why I had a sudden batch of people liking my videos .

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun product and beautiful stamps you created Terri!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.