Monday, November 17, 2014

Lazy is as Lazy Does

Hmm, so I'm lazy lately. Well not lazy with everything....just blogging, taking photos, and stuff like that.

But today that all changed. We'll see how long it lasts.

The last time I blogged here, I shared all the handbags that I had made for my weekend at our local quilt show.  I took somewhere in the range of 14 or 15 bags with me and came home with three. Woo hoo!

Here are the three that I still have and they now appear in my Etsy shop.




Our quilt guild challenges our members to make something following a set of challenge rules. All the members who participate have their items shown in the quilt show.  Below is the item I made. The challenge was to make something in the same colorway as a crayon that was drawn from a bag. And Yay! I picked my favorite color....ORANGE!





I had wanted a new table runner for my coffee table for some time and the crayon challenge was the perfect time to make one. I love how it looks on the table under my colorful kitty platter.

Since I was really into taking lots of photos today of all the things I've been doing, I thought I should spare you a really long post with all the photos...so I'll share more in the days to come.