Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy July

Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a fun and safe July 4 holiday weekend.  I didn't do anything exciting, pretty much just stayed home except for a visit to my parent's house for a yummy meal and a visit with my West Coast brother. My parents live about an hour's drive away from me so I didn't have too far to go.

I've been keeping busy but with not a lot of photos to share. I did create some fun and quick paintings over the past couple of weeks. These are all done on paper.




And here are a few shots of my granddaughter Rylee. These were taken at some point over the past couple of weeks while I was babysitting her.






6 comments:

  1. What big brown eyes she has! Your pretty painted faces usually have blue eyes, maybe make one with brown for Rylee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every one especially the little artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rylee is so adorable. I see she likes to do art with you. I am so happy to be home and able to read my favorite blogs. Summer Shimmer and Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quick paintings! And I can see that Rylee takes after you with her drawing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first quick painting speaks to me! Maybe something about the loose quality of line.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.