Friday, May 9, 2014

A Little Painting Going On

Here are a few items I've been painting lately. The first one is a cotton duck fabric piece that will be used for a handbag. I've constantly got a panel like this in the works as I am hoping to one day start working on sewing up some new bags to add to my shop. 


Here is another panel I painted that will end up probably as a tote bag.


And here is the progress on my stretched canvas painting. I haven't done too much to it lately as I'm not sure where I want to go next. The photo below shows before (on the left) and after (on the right). I lightened up the upper background and deepened the colors of the flowers, tank shirt and skin. So now it sits, waiting for me. It hasn't spoken to me yet so I will continue to ponder and listen.


6 comments:

  1. Loving that top panel, it'll make a gorgeous bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing fabric and great girl.. will make a fab tote bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colors are always so vibrant and alive. Love your drawings and style. Creative Painting Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your painted fabrics. They'll make great bags!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.