Sunday, March 9, 2014

Bloom True - Week 4

I'm making some progress with my Bloom True workshop paintings. The first one shown here is a before and after shot. The "before" is how it looked at the end of Week 3. The "after" is how it looked at one stage during Week 4.


And here is how it looks now, at the end of Week 4. This canvas has undergone the most dramatic change out of the two I'm working on for the workshop.


And below is the same before/after/current scenario with my other canvas.



There is one more week left of this workshop. It's gone by pretty darned fast!


12 comments:

  1. Oh wow here is going on so much and all is so yummie and great! I wished I could visit your studio and have a color party with you!

    xxx
    Susi..
    I love the progress and I can image how much much much layers,, what a fun!

    Fantastic pieces !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susi...yes there are so many layers. I think the canvas has gained five pounds in weight. LOL! Okay, maybe not that much.

      Delete
  2. Love them! Very much your own style but the layers make it so rich!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise! So glad to hear you see my style coming out. I was concerned about that when taking the class.

      Delete
  3. these are great … i especially like your cat painting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The final versions are definitely recognizable as your style. I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love watching the transformation of these pieces and definitely ends with your signature style. So interesting to watch the process and the layers.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.