Monday, February 3, 2014

Flower Pot Antics

Flower Pot Antics
Mixed Media Art Quilt
10" x 8"
This is a small quilt I made for a Reader Challenge that was posted in a recent issue of Quilting Arts Magazine. The challenge theme was garden related. My quilt was not selected to be featured. Regardless, I had fun making this small quilt and while working on it I wondered why I didn't make more in a small size like this. They are quick (which I like) and fun.  I will probably be adding this to my Etsy shop soon.

5 comments:

  1. Fun quilt indeed. Great expression on the cat. I have one largish quilt left to make and then I'm going to make some small things, too for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks surreal, I love it! Sorry they did not pick it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one! So cute! Really like the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable!! Being a cat person, this really appeals to me!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.