Friday, October 18, 2013

Paws Paws Everywhere

I've received photos from a couple of my pattern testers. Wow! They worked so fast on these, I'm just amazed! AMAZED, I tell you!

Quilt made by Peggy Schroder
Photo by Peggy Schroder

Quilt made by Jill Buckley
Photo by Jill Buckley
I can't begin to tell you how exciting it is when you see someone make something from a pattern you created. I feel like a kid in a candy store.

Both of these quilters did a wonderful job. One small detail that I really like on Peggy's quilt is how she stitched the flower stems and added a leaf. And on Jill's quilt, I smile every time I see the mismatched paws.

Peggy does not have a blog (I wish she did) but Jill does and you can see Jill's progress on this project by clicking here.

Thank you Peggy and Jill for taking on this task.

You can fiind my pattern, Paws in the Garden, in my Etsy shop. I am offering it as a downloadable PDF file in the shop, but I do have preprinted copies available as well and if that version better suits you, please contact me.

11 comments:

  1. I have been following this project...so much fun. Love the first two...it is so interesting to see how each person interprets and chooses fabrics for the same pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love....LOVE the addition of the leaves in Peggy's version, and the way she did them, she really stayed true to the whimsy of your design. Glad you like what we have done. Thank you for the opportunity. Looking forward to seeing the parade of Kitties still to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just can't go wrong with Terri's patterns! It was so fun to work on. I'm thinking I might not be finished when I look at Jill's quilting...Wow! Love the eye's Jill and the flowers. I do plan to make the smaller piece using the techniques in your article Terri, but after I finish another project. I too can't wait to see the other kitties. Thanks Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job they've done! I finally finished up my deadline project today, so now I can turn my full attention to making my own Paws quilt :*D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both adorable-I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love your designs. I bought this kitty pattern at your Etsy site. Can't wait to play with it. I am thinking of downsizing it a bit. I guess I can take the image on the instructions sheet and resize it to the size I want?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a wonderful pattern and it's interesting that the fabric chosen gives each cat a different personality.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both quilts are very Terri in design yet completely unique as to the quilting and fabrics of the testers. Well done Peggy and Jill. I adore them both. Fabulous Fun Fabric Frolicking...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable!! I esp. love Jill's version.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.