Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Bright Sun Shiny Day

A Bright Sun-Shiny Day

Oh my gosh!  oH My GOSH!
I just found out today that my quilt has won a Honorable Mention award.
The quilt above is the one that I entered in the International Quilt Festival-Houston.

I am so over-the-top excited! 
My bright sun-shiny day has turned into an even brighter sun-shiny day.

By the way, this is the first appearance the quilt has made on my blog. 
I think I was sort of apprehensive to show it until I heard further about what would happen.

10 comments:

  1. Exciting news.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Got your dancing shoes on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quilt, so cheery and "sunny". How fun for you! HUGE congratulations to you ....

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Congratulations on the honor. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Congratulation Terri. What a thrilling accomplishment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What a happy quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so behind in reading your posts, but glad I saw this one. A huge CONGRATULATIONS to you!! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.