Saturday, July 27, 2013

YES! We Have More Friends

Here are the latest two bird friends in my little flock of colorful birds.

Watercolor, ink, graphite pencil
Watercolor, ink, graphite pencil
I want to thank all of you who stopped by and left me good luck wishes in the previous post for the Global Talent Contest.  

I've been painting more birds and still having fun with them. I realized the other day that I haven't done any sewing in my studio for what seems like a really long time. I think I may be having some sewing yearnings. I might have to put my thinking cap on and think about what I'd like to create.

Have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I don't often leave a comment, Terri. But I always come by to see what you are up to. Love your birds. They are such sweet tweets!
    Looking forward to the results of your wearing of that thinking/sewing cap today!
    Lorna:)
    http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paintings are wonderful, Terri -- you know how much I love your birds. I'm sending you good luck wishes for the contest -- fingers crossed here.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new additions to your flock Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little birds. You got the eyes right! I find them the hardest thing to get to look like birdy eyes. A friend once told me the reason Remington was such a good artist was that he knew how to capture a horse's ears. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your birds are so cute...every one of them! I was so disappointed to see the results of the talent contest & they all were very similar in style...not my taste. On a brighter note, I can't wait to see your piece in Houston...congrats. Loved your article by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Tweet little friends dear...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not think I was "out of the loop" that long until I caught up with you and realized what you have all done since I have been able to visit.

    Love all of your art you have created...the birds are adorable and congrats on being in Quilting Arts...I have it but have not opened it yet ...will NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.