Thursday, April 11, 2013

2013 SAQA Benefit Auction

Kitty Back Rides
12" x 12"
Cotton fabric, marker, Tumble Dyes, textile paints
For several years now I've created and donated a quilt to the SAQA auction. I am a member of this nonprofit organization and the yearly auction is just one of the ways they are able to continue their mission of promoting art quilts.

The quilt above is my 2013 donation. Another project checked off my to-do list. Yay! If you would like to read/learn more about this year's auction, click here. There are already many wonderful quilts that have been donated.

8 comments:

  1. Love your art quilt! Wish I had unlimited money. I am a member of SAQA also, and hope to get a piece in by June 1th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty Back Rides - too funny! You put me to shame... I need to get a piece going for the auction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous work of art! I've been meaning to make a self portrait. When I get around to it, I will definitely put my two cats in it. Your two cats look like they have great characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cheerful and Kitty Cute! This is sew much your signature style and it is FABULOUS! Good luck with the event. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your quilt, it's gorgeous!The others on the site are beautiful too! A wonderful charity idea and generous endeavor!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the title and the whimsy!

    Auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the title and the whimsy!

    Auntie jude

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.