Friday, March 8, 2013

Pretty Little Pouch

It all started with white fabric. Spritzing and spraying and stamping and stenciling on the white fabric.  Oh so good!!!


Here's what I made with that fabric that started out white. A cute little pouch. Actually this zippered pouch is not really little at all. The measurement along the zipper edge is 12".


And here is a peek at a quilt I'm working on. I'm currently free-motion quilting it. I've been taking process photos of it along the way and hopefully will have those to share with you soon.


Hope you are having a good day and hope your weekend is wonderful!

11 comments:

  1. Wow on your zippered pouch. Your hand dyed and stenciled fabrics are stunning. Wonderful Weekend to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and white prints mixed in with the colour. Very cool. you have a great weekend too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I love the black and white with all the luscious color!!! Very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pouch, Terri! Love what you are doing with stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love how you transform fabric.

    That little peak is intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooo, I LOVE that crisp white peeking through the colour. The pouch is fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are having so much fun and inspiring me so much with your stencils. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to seeing your finished quilt. The piece of it that you showed is beautiful and it's interesting how you are adding a face with thread.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pouch. Love your stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome, I love using stamps and paint to create your own fabric. The bag is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.