Thursday, March 14, 2013

Celebrate!

Here is a quilt that I just put the finishing touches on last night. It's done!  With a hanging sleeve and label, even.

Celebrate!
20" x 20"

Here's a shot of the backside.  I took this when I was working on the binding.


I made the Celebrate! quilt for the annual Quilt Alliance contest. The theme this year is TWENTY. They are celebrating their 20th anniversary. Anyone can enter a quilt as long as you follow the guidelines provided on their web site. There's still time to enter, the deadline is May 1. This will be the second year that I've entered.

And for something completely different.... here are a couple of new stamps that I carved recently.


I hope you are having a good week.

12 comments:

  1. A nice little quilt, good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quilts that make me smile and this one did! Loverly stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Terri your Celebrations quilt is fabulous and I count 20 balloons. The Quilt Alliance should love this entry. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This quilt is just beautiful, both front and back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quilt!!! And the stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous quilt!!! So whimsical and even has 20 balloons :)

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of your best! Crossing my fingers for you to win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in LOVE with this quilt! You certainly deserve to win, and I hope you do. Awesome job Teri
    D~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the quilt you designed for the Quilt Alliance contest. Thanks for submitting one!
    BTW the stencils look fab!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.