Sunday, February 24, 2013

Carving

I've been carving stamps over the past few days.  I've done five.  The leafy one has a design on the other side which you will see in the second photo.



I'm happy with how they turned out. I want to do some more.

If you like stamp carving, here's a blog that I discovered a while back with some fabulous stamp carving. The artist, Nora Clemens-Gallo is a talented artist and she does many other things but her stamp carving is what really wows me. Check out this post in particular....oh the detail she puts into her stamps!!!

Happy Sunday to you all!

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to try this - I especially like your leafy stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your stamps turned out great but I too am most taken by your leafy one. Carving stamps is rather addictive, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stamps, Terri. I'm not sure my hand would be steady enough for stamp carving I think I'd be too worried about making a mistake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're on the same wave length, Terri; she is one of the most creative stamp carvers I've ever seen... and just got my new supply of carving material this weekend ~ wahoo! {Love your stamps, especially the far right flower. Lovely designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thanks for the link!!! I think I see the next stencil design from your stamps! Yes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terri, I love the stamps you've carved. They look just like you! :) And, thanks for the link - you're right, her stamps are gloriously intricate and beautiful. Someday, I hope to try my hand at stamp carving since it looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspired by you. A couple by me today : http://lynettecollis.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/stamp-carving.html

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.