Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm a Grandma!

My beautiful granddaughter was born on Friday, September 7.  We are so happy to have this little bundle in our family.

Rylee Rae
6 lbs. 15 oz.
20"

My son, Jerad, and Rylee

Jerad, Chantel, Rylee and Landon

Little bundle of Rylee cuteness

Sleepy baby

Another sleepy baby.  Yes, she's in the portable crib.  
Abby likes being in the portable crib that I have at my house for the times when Rylee visits.  Abby tends to be a snuggler and I imagine that when Rylee is here I might just find the two of them snuggled together napping.

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this wonderful person who has come into your life. Being a Grandma is the best job in the world. My 2nd grandson Malcolm was born exactly a week before Rylee. We could brag together! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you all! She is so very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Congratulations Terri; love the name, and what a sweet bundle {both of them!} AFter all she's just warming up the crib - a test run perhaps, or "priming it" so to speak?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a joy to be a Grandparent - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She really is beautiful! Take a bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. Being a grandmother is the best! In Finnish, her name would be spelled Raili.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful baby! Congratulations! (And born the day after my daughter's birthday.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Congratulations Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful baby, Terri, and she has the same name as my grandbaby. Enjoy this time, is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Grandma Terri. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terrific photos! How is it to be a granny???

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rylee is so sweet! How blessed you are! Congrats on your new title. :)
    Kathleen Probst

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.