Friday, January 27, 2012

Excitement Among the Twelves

I received my copy of the latest issue of Quilting Arts the other day (Feb/Mar 2012 Issue 55).  This particular issue is special to me and the 11 other members of the Twelve by Twelve group.


The reason we are so excited about this issue is because we have a six-page spread inside.  The article is set up in a Question/Answer format and each member of our group has answered a question about the Twelve by Twelve group.  



I hope you enjoy reading about us in Quilting Arts!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Terri, I received my copy the other day and was delighted to see your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My copy arrived today and so far I have only read one article - the once about the Twelves. Great article!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Terri, I'll be looking for my copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I HAVE received my copy and read it! Nice job to all, Terri!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you Terri and the remaining eleven. I have yet to get my copy however I shall enjoy it when I do. Wonderful Twelve By Twelve group and all the quilts you make. Kudos and hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have my copy and it is a wonderful article. Congrats... Oh, and I have the book too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a great article, Congratulations. I believe I took the picture of all of you (the cut-outs count too!!!) on Wednesday night at the Houston Quilt show with Diane's camera. I had such a nice time meeting all of you and getting your signatures in my book.
    Cannot wait for your next reveals in 2012.
    Annick
    annick5424 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pass along my congratulations to the 12s. I subscribe to that magazine and have yet to receive my copy. I'm looking forward to reading the article. I have your book and I only wish I had the opportunity to have you all sign my book too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic! I'll have to run down a copy :)

    hugs.
    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.