Thursday, November 17, 2011

Funky Feathered Friends

I finished the tote bag that I shared a photo of the other day, while it was still a work in progress.  The bag was a request from my friend Martha.  She likes red colors and she wanted a bird.  I'm pleased to report that she loves her new bag.


I think I might call these fun and whimsical little birds Funky Feathered Friends.  Not totally sure on that just yet...still thinking.

Here is a peek at another Funky Feathered Friend that I'm working on.  


Hope you are having a wonderful and funky day!

10 comments:

  1. More great bags Terri! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love red and love birds, this one is probably my favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title AND the bag -- your birds are simply charming, Terri.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bags are all FANTASTIC!!! Love them....each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously Funky Feathered Birds make for wonderful tote bags my dear...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous totebag and I like the peek at your funky feathered friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love the bird bag! Love your title too :)

    Your cats can be "funky furry friends" !!

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the finished tote bag!!! Adorable!!! And I definitely want to see more on the thread-sketched one!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.