Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Art Quilting Studio

I have an article in the upcoming issue of Art Quilting Studio.

Photo by Margaret Applin Happ

I hadn't even received my copy of this issue yet, when my friend Margaret wrote me about it.  She had pre-ordered the issue and has already received it.  I do hope my copy arrives today.  Margaret so kindly sent me a photo so I could share it with you here.  This publication is put out by Stampington & Co.   I'll probably be watching for the mail to come all day today.

15 comments:

  1. well how cool! I'll have to pick up a copy the next time I'm in the bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! this is wonderful proyect
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting Terri! I'll have to find a copy.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very exciting!.....looks like a fabulous article

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri, I'm so excited for you!!! And the quilt is gorgeous and I love the pieced heart as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Possum! (Yes, that's good!) (You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl!). CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool, Terri. The layout looks beautiful. I will look for an issue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to look for an issue too. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How amazing, Terri! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, very nice. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Love you.
    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! The color looks yummy -- I'll look for a copy this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations. I will want to see the article in person to really enjoy the full effect. Happy Thanksgiving Blessings...

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.