Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tote/Pouch Set and The Sketchbook Challenge

Here are photos of the latest tote/handbag and coordinating zippered pouch that I have completed. I worked on these this week and they are currently on their way to the lovely person who ordered them.


Have you heard about the Sketchbook Challenge? If not, I encourage you to check it out <click here>. There is a lot of inspiration, information and ideas to be found there and today I am featured as a guest. I share a few of my sketchbook pages with readers and answer some questions on sketchbooking.

Have a lovely weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Charming, as always! BTW I enjoyed re-reading your articles in the Quilting Arts Studio magazine again last night. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview on the Sketchbook Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular bags. Thanks for sharing insights on the Sketchbook Challenge. I'm off to check it out now.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your interview on the Sketchbook Challenge and liked it. Actually, I am learning to "see" right now. Thank you for the insight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic purses! Love them...

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your guest appearance on The Sketchbook Challenge!!! I still haven't been able to force myself to keep a sketchbook but I really want to. I love your birds!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your birds, Terri. Your creations have such whimsy -- they always make me smile.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interview Terri. I enjoyed reading about your processes. These latest projects are fabulous. Joyful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tote/handbag! I enjoyed your interview on The Sketchbook Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.