Friday, October 21, 2011

Breakfast Love

Most mornings I eat a hard boiled egg as part of my breakfast. This morning my egg surprised me when I sliced it.


This egg was one of those that cracked open while boiling and it formed an odd shape. Needless to say it gave me a whimsical boost to my day.

Here is a doodle that I've been working on in the evenings. I'm thinking about cutting it into ATC-sized pieces when I'm done with the page. We'll see.


Please check out my guest post over on the Lark Crafts blog <click here>.   And be sure to watch the Lark blog in the next few days as more of the Twelves will be featured there.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Very cool serendipity.....love your doodles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun when something so mundane as boiled egg can give us a chuckle--and impress us enough to take its picture.

    The doodles look like interesting egg yolks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you "eggstatic" ?

    How sweet is that :)

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don'tcha just love eggs! It seems they love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So what came first the Love or the Egg? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. DON'T CUT IT YET!!! Awesome doodles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your latest doodles and kitty paintings -- have a ball in Houston!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those little "God Smiles" like you got with your eggs. That kind of thing has happened to me before, too. {Smile}

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Happy Face and hearts...you must be doing something right :). Have fun in Houston Terri and I hope you will share lots of pictures with us. I always enjoy your tangles. Also enjoyed Gerrie's interview.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very happy hearts indeed. Great way to begin your day. Your Zendoodles are fantastic! Serene Sunday dear...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely way to start your day Terri.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.