Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beware of Tiger


Here is the completed painting I shared sneak peeks of yesterday. Doesn't he look ferocious? Okay, maybe not.

He is painted with Caran d'Ache Neocolor II crayons and the black lines are ink. There's little bits of acrylic paint here and there as well. It is painted on 140 watercolor paper and mounted on a gallery wrapped canvas. The measurement is 10" x 10". I painted the stretched canvas black and added accents with a white pen. All I have left to do is add the sealer/varnish.

We are having a lovely fall day here today and I think I will go out and do some fall clean up. Have a terrific Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Tiger Terrific Terri! Love the finishing details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's got to be the sweetest tiger ever Terri!

    I love the neocolor II watercolor crayons...they are fabulous on fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a closer look at the border fabric you used for this - it's a great fabric to frame this piece with - excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very scary! lol! I think he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY...Tiger is too sweet and pretty to be ferocious. Great artwork Terri. Blissful inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have guessed some "under the sea" painting from your sneak peek. I should have guessed a kitty :)

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.