Monday, October 17, 2011

Before and After

I rarely use the strap that came with my camera. The reason for this is because I mainly use my camera for taking photos of my artwork right here at home, so no need to leash the camera to my body. But recently I took the camera on an adventure and so I used the strap. I found that after wearing it for a while it started to become quite uncomfortable around the back of my neck. I'm not sure if it's the material of the strap that I was uncomfortable with or the weight of the camera pulling on it or both. Whichever it was, I decided to change the strap to something homemade. I am hoping it will be more comfortable and it's definitely much more attractive.
Before

After
I searched online for a camera strap tutorial and found many that were just a strap cover. I didn't want to do a cover, I wanted to totally replace the strap that was there. I found just the tutorial <click here>.

Here's my latest sketchbook doodle that I finished recently. I always seem to make these a little too large for the page.  I should try and make the next one smaller.