Friday, August 5, 2011

More Completed Projects

Wow, I can check some more stuff of my "to finish" list. Yay!

These two handbags/totes were made at the request of a client who purchased a previous kitty bag from me. Actually she requested one blue kitty handbag but I decided to go ahead and make two bags and give her the choice. Well lo and behold she purchased them both. I'm thrilled that both bags will have immediate new homes.


So, what's up next on my "to finish" list? I've got all the supplies ready to start quilting on my wonky star quilt. Just need to get it sandwiched together and go. Oh and I need to get my next Twelve by Twelve quilt completed soon. The color theme is orange and while orange is one of my favorite colors, I just can't seem to figure out what I want to do with it.

13 comments:

  1. Well, they are both very beautiful, I cannot blame that lady for buying them!
    I can see that little accent with the black and white fabric, too. Always there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both those bags are soooo cute!

    Can't wait for the Twelve By Twelve reveal. Orange huh? That is my favorite color you know:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both sold already? Bummer...

    I NEED to buy one for ME as a birthday present to myself! Will you make another one? My birthday isn't until the 16th :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that was a clever marketing trick! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally see why she couldn't resist buying both, they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I completely understand she wanted to have both. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're putting us all to shame, Terri -- can you bottle some of this creative energy and sell me some???

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kitty bags turned out meowy perfect. How wonderful that they have a good home to travel to. You really have your knitted socks rocking along. The blue pair will be my favorite just from looking at the yarn. Blissful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet kitty bags! You will have a very happy customer :)

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours in the bags, they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.