Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Guest Blogger

I was recently invited to write a post over at the blog And Then We Set it On Fire.  This blog shares the discoveries and experiments made while exploring surface design techniques.  You can read my post here, which was published today.

I shared some new experiments there, which included these:


My guest post focused on my experiments with FW Acrylic Inks.  I go into more detail about the above projects.  I hope you'll visit the blog and check it out.

5 comments:

  1. I love that first photo. It looks like neon dandelions. Now I'm going over to read your guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous post! I love the first one, too, and so enjoy reading about all your experiments. I want some inks now! Lol.
    I've been thinking about taking Judy Coates Perez's class in Palm Springs this summer and this might be the post that gets me to register!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know you were a guest artist there... will check it out! Love them all (big surprise), but really like the 2nd one! Have a great day Miss Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your guest blogger post is terrific. I am so glad you agreed to play along, that is a fun site where they strive to bring a lot of terrific info to us all.
    always nice to see your work highlighted!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.