Tuesday, January 12, 2010

500 Art Quilts



A few months back I received word that a quilt I submitted to this new book was accepted.  Yay!

I learned that the book will be available at the end of January, much sooner than the original release date of March.  Yay!

I can't wait to see the book.  There are 363 quilt artists with work featured in the book, so I'm betting a great variety of fabulous art.  Yay!

You can find the book at Amazon.com. Yay!

In other news, I got an email today that my quilt that is at Road to California, did not win an award.   Oh well!  I'm just very happy that the quilt was accepted in the first place.  Congrats to all the quilters who did win an award.  I think at some point the Road to California web site will post photos of the winning quilts, maybe after the quilt show.

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Terri! I can't wait to see this book -- it should be a treat!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool. what a treat. Wonder why they didn't do 365 that way you could have one artist a day to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great accomplishments. Good for you. Oh boy, more inspiration! 8^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on such a wonderful accomplishment...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent you an FB comment but still wanted to say how pleased I am for you. I may just have to open the wallet up for that book to see your work:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait for the book to arrive - congrats Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for both adventures. Being in the book will last for generations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Terri, the book is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's nice to get a quilt into the show. The book is the really big thing. It will be around for a long time. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terri - congratulations - what a thrill to have your quilt accepted. That shows what stunning work you are producing.
    I hope you are grinning from ear to ear, for many many days to come.

    Pamela in Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Terri, looks like an awesome book. Can't wait to flip through the pages and see the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on getting into this book Terri, what a well deserved honor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on the book. it looks like it will have a lot of inspiration in it. and i'll keep my eye out for your quilt at road to california - i'm going this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.