Sunday, December 27, 2009

Way Back When


I mentioned some time ago that I was working a mixed-media triptych painting. I can now show you these paintings that I created for my son's Christmas present. Since I didn't want to take the chance that my son might see these on my blog, I thought I should wait until he received them before sharing them here with you. I must have did a good job as he really likes them.

I'm not happy with how they appear in the photo. The far left one has a bit more burgundy/maroon in it and the middle one shows more blue in the photo and really is a slight bit more green.

8 comments:

  1. Look modern like something a guy would like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Terri, that is really nice, and modern is something I like also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those colors and the concept too. Simple yet strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why he likes it-it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely gift for your son :) The textures on the surface are fantastic and the colors are wonderful too - I like the earthy feel of this.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.