Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stitching and Pressing Something


As I was chain stitching these strips together I got to wondering how many miles of thread I was using. Then I starting wondering...wouldn't it be nice if our bodies were getting some sort of exercise benefit from all this sewing machine mileage? In a perfect world.....right?

So, a few posts ago you may remember that I asked you which of the three comp journal covers you liked best. Well I didn't share which one I liked. My favorite was, again, not the one or two that the majority seemed to like. Oh well. Does this mean that I need to create more work that I don't prefer? Hmmmm, something to think about.

5 comments:

  1. When I used to sell at craft shows the things I liked the least always sold first. I think if you are making things to sell, variety is important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once read about a doctor who rigged up his computer to a treadmill, then set the treadmill at a slow enough pace to do computer work while walking. If I could get a sewing machine to work the same way, I'd be half the girl I am ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to think getting up and down to press seams is exercise. I also have the computer on the other side of the house so I have to go over there to check any info I may need. But, basically, not much exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So which one of the three comp journal covers did you like best?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No calorie chocolate? Seams that sewed themselves? I can dream right? LOL!

    Can't wait to see what those strips turn in to. They look like happy colors!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.