Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's Here, It's Here!


It was so fun to see the UPS driver coming up my road yesterday. He was bringing me a much anticipated package....a proof of the new book. It is very exciting to actually be holding it in my hands.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I hoped the book would be available soon, and it is! YAY! Much sooner than we thought possible. You can now order it directly from the printer here. It will also be available soon through Amazon.

Here's a look at one of the books I made for this book.


Have a fabulous weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Your book cover is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations on your new book. Looks very interesting.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be snapping up my copy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total kudos on the new book !!! Looks simply gorgeous.

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got home from vacation and saw this, so I've pre-ordered it. Can't wait to read it! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!
    I was reading your blog, I think that it is beautiful.
    From México

    Luz

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOT off the press! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! can't wait to get a copy of your new book! Love the book cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Terri, congrats on finishing the book. Can't wait to get my copy and try out some book binding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, terri!!
    The book looks wonderful - can't wait to order my copy!! I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.