Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday This & That

Hey! Hello! Whatcha been up to? Have you missed me?

I've recently been a bit busy with visiting relatives and working on outdoor projects, so I haven't been a good blogger lately. I haven't had time to make or work on anything either.

I did, however, grab some time to work on my hand stitching project while in the car lately. So here is a little progress on that.


And look at these two great fabrics I purchased. I'm going to dye these.



Another thing I've worked on lately is a new look for my website. Please take a look. I hope you'll like what you see there.

12 comments:

  1. Love the handstitching project. And can't wait to see how you dye these fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those new fabrics and the new website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving that fabric on the right - that is too cool. I hope you're not driving and stitching at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your handstitch project is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like the look of the website. Funny to see you in person actually!

    I can't believe you can stitch in the car without throwing up! I get car sick when I do stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your new website design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful handstitching now I'll pop over and see your website.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great stitching and fabric. Your website makeover looks wonderful. I especially love Summer Siesta in your gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new fabric and your website.
    It looks fabulous, your work is wonderful, and it is easy to use.
    That is a five star rating from me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely hand-stitched project. I've become obsessed with hand-quilting lately--I always have something to do now! Can't wait to see the dyed fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see what these fabrics look like dyed. Love your website and I love the Purple Poppies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, great new website look. Really like it, especially since I got to see the artwork up close and personal. Thanks for entertaining the relatives (Me!) and teaching me to make the coiled coasters :) You are know what, you need to fill your other room with fabric now.

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.