Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Beep. Beep. Beep.

As I am typing this post, I have the French door open to let in the morning air and to listen to the birds and to let the cats sniff the outside. But all I hear is the back-up beeping of equipment working across the road. Sigh!

I'm not too newsy today. I do want to share with you one of my most favorite web sites. I get a daily chuckle from this site and sometimes more than one chuckle a day. The site is here and it's all about cats. Photos of cats are posted with funny text along with them. Now I do find some of them not as funny, but for the most part they are great. They even have a sister site for dogs, if you prefer dogs more than cats, although I just can't imagine why you would.

Another little item I'd like to discuss with you is this: I've just posted in my Etsy shop that I'm having a June special. The special is FREE SHIPPING, within the USA. Thanks for looking!

And I leave you with a photo. This is a little something I am currently working on. More information about that later.


Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. ahem, I beg to differ - I can't imagine why you would prefer cats more than dogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky duck with those french doors! Can't wait to see what the new piece turns in to. I enjoyed the 12 x 12 reveal and explanations too by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to more information regarding the picture you posted. "Inquiring minds want to know!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. that cat site is fantastic :)
    and I can't wait to hear more about your current project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very intriguing photo, Terri!
    Love that cat blog!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.