Saturday, March 28, 2009

Prep Work 3

Well I haven't made a whole lot of progress on the canvases in the last couple of days. All I've been able to do is sketch the faces on them. Next I'll start painting.


But no painting today! In a few minutes I'm leaving. See, I'm all packed.


I'm going to be sewing with the girls today. We are piecing quilt tops...a new pattern. You'll be happy to hear I'm planning to use many of my fabrics that I dyed with the IDyes. I'll show you the quilt top tomorrow.....maybe.

Have a happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. They look good-will be waiting for the faces. Have fun sewing. I'm glad the flooding is not near you. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your canvases are going to be wonderful - I'm enjoying watching your progress on them. Our quilt guild was supposed to have a sew day today, but it was canceled because of snow! Hope you had fun at yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! It will be exciting to see what you create.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting to see your process, Terri.
    Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.