Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No Longer a Secret


Some of you may recall that around Christmastime I had been working on an art quilt for a swap I was part of. Well I couldn't show my creation because the quilt recipient (Hi Peggy!) wanted to be surprised.

Peggy received her quilt in yesterday's mail and I can now share it here with you. I'm happy to report that she is very happy with her new wall hanging.

The quilt she made for me hasn't arrived yet, hopefully today, but I will be sure to share it also.

6 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous and I love her feline friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love it! So, other than the painted face, is it all fabric? And did you quilt the face? Inquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the lucky receipient of this gorgeous quilt and 'very happy' is an understatement...I am thrilled beyond words. Carol, I am sure we can learn much about the creation of this piece in Terri's new class which I am really looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why Peggy is happy with her wallhanging! Love the girl's hair and the cat peeking over her shoulder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creation is just lovely. She looks very deep in thought. Reminds me of you and your trusty companions...

    Peggy is very lucky !

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.