Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Laugh

I made another small mixed-media quilt today. I put a charm on this one that says "LAUGH". There is a famous quote by E.E. Cummings that says "The Earth Laughs in Flowers". I like that. This is available in my Etsy shop.


Bob and I have been doing some remodeling in the house lately. We are redoing the main floor bathroom with new paint and flooring. I had placed some towels on top of the vanity at one point to protect it and today as I was working in the kitchen I glanced over and through the bathroom door I saw this cute scene:

7 comments:

  1. What is it with cats and warm, cuddly fabrics? It's so funny! Very cute photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's cute! A long time ago I had a cat and I used to keep my cloth napkins in a basket on the cabinets next to the table. I came into the kitchen & the cat was all snuggled into the too small basket sitting on the napkins. He was just being cozy!

    Are you using some of the lace you bought recently on your new pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, cute picture of the cat.
    I like your new piece. The background looks very interesting. Is it fabric? paper? or both?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I like the lace embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great quote and a fab quilt to go with it.

    I looked at the next photo and thought why has Terri got a picture of my cat on there!
    They could siblings they are so alike.

    Mitzi says Hi ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilt is gorgeous - I love the colors and your signature black and white polka dot fabric as stems!!
    Love that!
    Your kitty is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the laugh piece! and, don't you just love these kind of cute pet moments!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.