Thursday, December 4, 2008

12 Gifts are Finished

Well after working on these a little bit here and there, I've now finished them. They each measure 6" x 6" and while each one is unique, there are six of each design that are similar. These mixed-media quiltlets will be given to 12 lucky people. If you are wondering how you can participate, just click the 12 Days of Christmas Celebration link at the bottom of this post. The first lucky winner will be announced on December 14. Just a mere 10 days away.

14 comments:

  1. These are delightful, I'm sure the winners will be thrilled to receive one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Terri! Anyone (including me!) would LOVE to own one of these! What a giving spirit you and Sue have this holiday season. Good for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the whimsy, the subject matter & the color scheme - a real winner. (Hope I am one, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable Terri! I hope one of them comes to live with me eventually. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so darling...I am hoping that Santa sends one my way....

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beauty is in the simple things.
    Those will fit in every home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous. I hope I will be a lucky one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful work Terri, it would be an honour to win

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terri, any chance of a tutorial on how to fix the glove? I've got a few sweaters that need fixing, but I'm unclear how to make that happen . . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love these.
    I always love your work. Everytime there is something new I love it even more.
    You always make me smile inside.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terri,
    You have the best giveaways! I adore the felted purse you gave me. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations' on the book. I'm glad UPS came through for you in the end

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.