Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Small Art Quiltlets

I've finished these pieces that I showed in the previous post. There's eight pieces total and as I look at each one, I love how each girl has her own personality. They each measure approximately 5.5" x 6".


I have been busy getting things ready for my flight to Houston. I leave home in the wee hours Thursday morning. I am taking my camera along and hope to get some great photos. I had hoped to make a camera bag for my camera but just didn't get around to doing that, so I'm using a found bag to do the job this time.

9 comments:

  1. Terri these are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quiltlets! Be sure to get a photo in the matching shirts for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These collages are great! I'm especially liking the textured backgrounds and the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I like the rich texture you have in the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I love them all!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terri I love your girls! Do you paint them on PFD fabric first and then applique them to the quiltlet? And one more question, how long have you been painting? I just started and I'm loving it/hating it-ya know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terri, I love all the "girls" and I am THRILLED to be the proud owner of one of them! I see her every day and am reminded on of you and how giving you are!

    Thanks and Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.