Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Latest

Below is the most recent fabric that I painted. I actually did this late last week but just didn't get around to showing it. I tried something different with this one. Instead of painting with Dye-Na-Flow, I watered down some textile paints. I'm undecided if I like one paint over the other at this time.

fabric cotton paint resist design

And here's a group shot of all the fabrics I've done so far. They all look so nice together.

fabric cotton paint resist design

12 comments:

  1. They look great together! What are you using as a resist? Do you use gel glue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Really lovely ! Some other tips would be appreciated...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fabulous together.
    So pretty and so vibrant.

    I quite like the way the paints go other each other, they blend beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're building a really nice palette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are all lovely but i have 2 favorites -- the turquoise with squares and circles and the newest one. oh, wait i have 3 -- i like the pink, orange and yellow circles as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Teri! These are absolutely awesome! You have such an amazing color sense. You simply have to design a line of fabrics !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they do look wonderful laid out side by side, such a lovely variety of pattern and colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love those! The colors are amazing, and are so cool!

    ~Tanner
    -www.tannersnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're great. I love the layering of color, gives it more depth. Did you use blue glue as the resist? Looks like the fishies were stamped.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your dye jobs, I think the pink, purple and orange one that is wavy is my favorite. How do you get the white lines to stay like that? It's just so nice I would like to try myself!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.