Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Stuff

Here are a couple of things I worked on this weekend. First up is a piece of silk that I drew a design onto with a resist. Then I colored it in and now have a piece that I think I will make into a whole cloth quilt.....maybe....I dunno.....!

silk resist design art cat fabric paint
And here are a couple more skeins of yarn I spinned, spunned, spanned....oh you know what I mean. I bought the wool for these yarns from this etsy shop: Altered Visions.

hand spun art yarn fiber wool
I'm having a 20% off sale in my etsy shop starting today through September 6. If you've had your eye on anything there, now would be the perfect time to get it. Thanks for looking! You can get to my shop here.

8 comments:

  1. WOW!! 1st I love your blog such awesome work you do!!! How did I miss your site!!?? will add it to my blog! and thanks for posting my shop link and also the wonderful yarns you spun with the batts you got!! they are so beautiful!! really nice work!! I will be back again and look at all the other art work more!! Thanks!! Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay first off, love the quilt - those daisy's are way cool. The yarn - totally yummy! You gotta add some of those to your etsy shop so I can be first in line to buy some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The silk resist painting will make a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your silk drawing is wonderful! I like the colors you used, and the cat is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri!!!You are too cool!!!!I was trying to NOT pick up spinning but now I just might have to...dang it...one more hobby to fund. Thank goodness my husband supports the Arts..lol...
    Love your silk quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The yarns are gorgeous and love the cat too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful work! and i just love the colors in that yarn!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.