Monday, July 7, 2008

Still Painting

Summer Daydream
6" x 6" canvas board/panel

Yep, I've still been painting. I get in these moods to do certain things and if I don't listen, well then, beware!

Vivien asked a question about my background stitching on my paper quilt titled Journey. She was wondering what paper I used that didn't perforate or tear from all the background stitching. I used scrap booking paper Vivien. It actually isn't the type of paper that will take the stitching, it's the method/technique I use.

And on that note, if you'd like to learn how I do this, I teach this in my Paper Quilting Explorations class. There are two upcoming classes scheduled at this time. One starts soon on July 9, held through joggles.com, and the other I am giving personally and is scheduled to start September 15. More information can be found here for the class held at joggles...and more information here for the Sept. class.

7 comments:

  1. Cute painting! I like the background and the flowers! I really am starting to love working with 6X6 Canvases; they are a lot of fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Terri, I really like the one in the previous post too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painting Terri.
    Thanks for visiting my blog & your comment too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Terri~
    I nominated you for a blog award. See my blog post for today for details. Thanks.
    ~Fannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Thanks for looking at my new blog, yours is fantastic, if I can find out how can I add a link to your blog please
    Shelagh

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. I love the background flowers, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty girl. Like the flowers she grew in her garden !

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.