Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another Weekend

Gosh, just a few days ago I was writing about how I spent last weekend, and here it is....another weekend already. My how time flies!

I have been working on stuff...honest! I just can't/won't/shouldn't show you right now (pick the option you like best). But I will show you these:


These are my lovely poppies that are starting to bloom like crazy. I think everyday there are about a dozen more blooms.

The next photo is a wonderful flower postcard I won on Julie Bagamary's blog. She held a giveaway and YAY!, I won! Please visit Julie's blog. She's semi new to blogging, but creates some wonderful work. Thank you Julie, I am thrilled to add your postcard to my collection.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful postcard. Congrats on your win, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous poppies! And lucky you for winning that beautiful postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like the post card Terri. I enjoyed making it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you that's a gorgeous postcard, great colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture of beautiful poppies. Looking forward to seeing your new art when you can show it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The poppies are so like the quilt in the previous post.Thanks for sahring.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.