Saturday, May 31, 2008

Making Progress

I have shown all the following projects recently and I thought I'd update you on where I'm at with them. First up is a small fabric collage quilt that I am happy to say is done and now appearing in my etsy shop.

art quilt collage fabric house flower leaf
Next is a fabric collage table runner that I'm still working on. I'm at the hand embroidery stage. This is a commission piece.

fabric collage table runner
And the remaining photos are my paintings. I've still got a couple coats of varnish to apply, but they are basically done. The first one shown is named She Dreams With the Sun and the one with the orange background is named She Talks With Tulips.

acrylic painting canvas art original girl female
acrylic painting canvas art original girl female
acrylic painting canvas art original girl female
Hope your weekend is happy and beautiful.