Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lots of WIP

Yesterday and today I found some time to work on my paintings. The face on the left is done, I think. I still have a few little things to add to the one on the right. Then all that's left is the remaining elements on the canvas, which will be flowers, I think. I have been known to change my mind. But since the face on the left already has a flower shape over the cheek, I guess I'll definitely be putting flowers there.

flowers face girl painting acrylic canvas art original mixed media
Next is a work in progress. Yep, you guessed it, another Garden Party collage.

fabric fiber art collage quilt embroidery
And here I am putting together the pieces for another fabric collage. This one is going to be a table runner. What you see here is about half of it.

fabric fiber collage table runner quilt art

12 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE the fabrics your using in that table runner...

    And I really like that garden party collage - those houses are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool hair on your pretty ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the way your style of painting faces has developed. Well done !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your faces, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure love all the things on this post. That table runner will be gorgeous and love the ladies' faces.

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy looking at your blog. The first 2 items are beautiful. But I absolutely love
    the color combination of the colors for the table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the vibrant colors and clean lines in all your pieces. The faces are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The faces are so lovely! Your shading is getting soooooo good. I can't wait to see them finished. What size canvases are those? Shonna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your WIPs. Lots of great art in th emaking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The faces are great and I didn't think you could get any better :)They are still recognisable as your faces, but seem to have more depth somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful colors in the fabric collage! Nice paintings, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. just found you through a link...LOVE your artwork, amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.