Sunday, March 2, 2008

Vineyard

fabric art quilt wallhangingI finished this piece yesterday. I'm happy with how it turned out. I love these colors together and I mainly used purples and greens from my scrap basket. I did both some free-motion machine stitching and some hand stitching in both the focal area and background. I named it 'Vineyard' because the rows of purples and greens remind me of the rows of grapevines growing in a vineyard. It measures 10" x 13 7/8". I've added it to my etsy store.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Today I'm having temps around 40 but winds gusting up to near 40 mph. Hold on to my hat.....

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Terri! The colours are great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love the colors. You work in so many different styles that it's always fun to come over and see what you have been making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a charming piece, the colours are great. I love the paper quilt from the last post too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like those colours together Terri - it's a lovely piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your vineyard. Those colours work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutily love this! Very good...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool piece. Like everything about it and the title suits it well. Brava.

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! This piece is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this colour scheme. Lovely.
    It's been very windy here too. And this morning we had some snow, but it's already gone now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice! The fringe is a fun surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Terri, I love your blog, so inspirational! I wonder, may my Aunt copy some of your photos if she gives you full credit? She has a blog about cats: http://simplycats.blogspot.com/
    and would love to include some of your cat related art. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely - the colours are beautiful together and I love the fringe!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.