Friday, February 29, 2008

Painting Class - Week 2

Wow, your comments and emails about my upcoming book have just been so wonderful. I truly appreciate all of them and all of you. Thank you so very much. I still am finding it hard to believe and am finding that I keep checking the Amazon site to make sure it's still there and it's real. So far it's always there when I click the link, so I'm thinking I'm not dreaming. I'm betting I'll be checking it everyday anyway, just in anticipation of the cover art appearing. I have no idea what the cover will look like.

I showed the following pieces of work last week. These are from my mixed-media background class and this is the second week's progress. More layers have been added. I think there are three more weeks to go, so I'm thinking by the time these canvases are finished there will be a bajillion layers on them.

paint, acrylic, canvas, layers, mixed media, surface, artpaint, acrylic, canvas, layers, mixed media, surface, artpaint, acrylic, canvas, layers, mixed media, surface, artHave a wonderful weekend everyone!

7 comments:

  1. this looks great I did mine I will see if I post today

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, love that first one. that's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all too, but my fave must be the bottom one. I just love those curves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh... love what you have done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowser, these are getting way fabulous. Love how they are shaping up...

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  6. This are great! It seems like a wonderful class! Is it on joggles???

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.