Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Finished

cat flower art quilt collage
I finished this fabric collage today. It measures 11" x 14 3/8". Raw-edge applique, hand-painted cat, hand and machine stitching.

It is available for purchase in my etsy shop.

I also spent a good part of the day putting the final touches on issue 3 of Fibre&Stitch, due out on February 27. It's a great issue and there are many great articles by some special guest authors...Linda Stokes, Debra Jo Hardman, Marylin Huskamp, Jill Dian Izzard, Helen Suzanne Alexander and Virginia Spiegel. Visit the Fibre&Stitch web site for more information.

5 comments:

  1. Great quilt! I like the fabric that you used for the stem of the flower. At first glance it looks 3 dimensional. Great choice for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats are so cute! I like the floral fabric you used on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one. Looks like he's peeking from behind a wall. And I love the chocolate quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute--you've certainly found your style and have run with it. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours and the beautiful fabrics you've used.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.