Thursday, February 21, 2008

Creative Time

I found a little time to create a couple of things I've been wanting to make. First up is this box:

fabric box
The box pattern is from the Fibre&Stitch web site and is found on the freebie page here.

The next photo shows a homemade journal/sketchpad/notepad that I made. I've been so inspired by all the wonderful journals that Sue has been making, that I thought I'd try one out. This is the very first time I've made something with signatures.

fabric covered journal with signaturesfabric journal with signatures

6 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful creations. I am especially partial to your gorgeous box and the flower motifs. It makes me yearn for spring and the flowers. My tulips are starting to come up...can't wait.

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both too Terri. I'm ashamed to be sitting here just reading my mail when you are so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    I especially like your journal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful. I love to make journals. The challenge is to then not think them too precious and actually use them.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.